Clove supports individuals in letting go of victim mentality. Victims feel overly influenced by other people and outside circumstances. They perceive themselves as powerless to change their life situations. Clove helps individuals to stand up for themselves, be proactive, and feel capable of making their own decisions, regardless of others' opinions or responses.
Sourced from Madagascar, doTERRA Clove oil is harvested from unopened and dried flower buds of the evergreen tree, Eugenia caryophyllata. Though it is more commonly recognized as a ground household spice, Clove oil is a unique and powerful option that you can utilize even outside the kitchen. It is a popular choice for adding spice to a meal, administering a warming massage, freshening your breath, and more. Clove essential oil has many everyday uses—making it a helpful addition in any home.
Clove Oil Uses and Benefits
- Clove oil can be especially useful for dental hygiene. For years, Clove essential oil has been used in candies, gum, and dental preparations due to its ability to cleanse the mouth and help freshen breath. There are several ways to harness the cleansing and soothing benefits of Clove oil for the teeth, gums, and mouth at home. For example, place a single drop of Clove oil in two ounces of water and gargle for a soothing effect. You can also add one drop of Clove to your toothpaste, which will promote clean teeth and fresh breath. For an extra clean feeling, apply one drop of Clove oil to your teeth and gums after your six month appointment with your dentist.
- Not only is the spicy, autumn flavor of Clove oil great for cooking, you can also enjoy the scent of Clove oil in your own homemade sugar scrub. Make your own skin exfoliating scrub at home by combining the fall scents of Cassia, Ginger, and Clove essential oil, and enjoy smooth, exfoliated skin. You’ll love this festive fall sugar scrub that smells like a crisp autumn day.
- Add Clove oil to your daily supplement regimen to help promote wellness. To experience the benefits that Clove oil has to offer, consider adding two or three drops of the oil to a doTERRA Veggie Capsule and take internally to support cardiovascular health.*
- Have you tried making your own potpourri using essential oils? Clove oil is a helpful addition to a homemade potpourri concoction, especially if you are trying to fill your home with the warm scents of autumn and winter. Use Cinnamon, Cassia, Vetiver, Wild Orange, Ginger, Cardamom, Clove and your other favorite oils to add an aroma to this homemade potpourri and enjoy the warm, spicy, and herbal scents of fall.
- Make a sweet treat for your loved ones with this delicious gingerbread cookie recipe. Obviously you’ll need some Gingeressential oil, but you can amp up the taste of regular gingerbread cookies with some extra help from Cinnamon and Clove oils. These yummy gingerbread cookies are gluten-free, sugar-free, and vegan, so they are perfect for any of your friends or family who have diet restrictions. Plus, they taste delicious!
- Because Clove oil brings a warming sensation to the skin, it is sometims used for massage therapy. Keep in mind, however, that Clove is known as a hot oil, and should always be diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Or, if you want to enjoy the benefits of a calming, warm massage at home, you can also combine Clove essential oil with the doTERRA Hand and Body lotion.
- Experience the invigorating scent of Clove oil by diffusing it during the fall and winter seasons. For a stimulating diffuser blend, diffuse three drops of Clove, two drops of Cinnamon, and one drop of Wild Orange oil in the essential oil diffuser of your choice.
Looking for more Clove oil uses? Check out these tutorials on the doTERRA Product Blog for more ideas: Bath Salt Ornaments Cinnamon Spice Salad Dressing Winter White Hot Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies Essential Cologne
Cautions Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Meet the newest members of the doTERRA family! Ginger Drops and Gentle Deodorant are waiting for you. Plus, you can now purchase your favorite yoga blends individually.
Ready to get started with Oils? Go here now 👉 http://bit.ly/2RufvE8
Love, Peace & Oils,
Love being your own boss? Want to earn extra income or replace an income? Go here Now 👉👉https://www.ruthmcgowen.com/work-from-home