I love using Deep Blue for workouts!! Rub it on my shoulders, on my knees and thighs before I lift weights and before I walk!!
15 Uses for Deep Blue
1. Enhance Your Work Out. Rub on muscles before and after exercise to reduce discomfort.
2. Pains Of A Desk Job. After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Deep Blue essential oil blend on the shoulders and neck to recover and ease muscle tension.
3. For Fast Fingers. Deep Blue is great for those who spend long hours typing on a computer. Just massage into the hands, fingers, and wrists when needed.
4. Growing Like Weeds. Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto the growing kids’ legs before bedtime to help with occasional aches associated with growth spurts.
5. Where’s The Forklift? If you’ve been doing some heavy lifting at work or during a move, Deep Blue will support those strained lower back muscles.
6. For Better Or For Worse. Your better half will thank you after you treat them to a massage using Deep Blue Soothing Blend. Use several drops with carrier oil for a therapeutic deep-tissue massage.
7. Live Long And Prosper. Deep Blue Soothing Blend contains blue tansy and Helichrysum which when used regularly, can help promote long term muscle, joint, and bone health.
8. The Post-Game Check-Up. When the kids come home with a few bumps from their sports activities, apply Deep Blue to affected areas to help support localized blood flow.
9. Keep It Under Control. Use Deep Blue to promote and maintain normal inflammatory response in cells.
10. Tennis Elbow. Keep Deep Blue on hand at your next tennis match so you can be on top of your game and keep those elbows fresh!
11. Muscle Miracle. Occasionally, muscles will cramp if they have been worked hard or are lacking the vitamins they need. For these muscle cramps, try massaging Deep Blue into the area.
12. Your Best Bike Trip Break…Ever. Put several drops of Deep Blue into an empty 5/8 dram bottle so it is easy to keep in your pouch and take on your next biking trip!
13. Get The Best Of Both Worlds. Deep Blue provides a cooling and warming sensation that cools joints yet warms muscles and soothes occasional joint or bone pain.
14. Be A Well “Oiled” Machine. Keep your runner’s knee in tip top condition with Deep Blue. Application after a long run will help soothe the joint and promote strong, healthy muscles.
15. When you Realize You’re Not 18 Anymore. You’ve over-exerted yourself playing basketball like the good ‘ole days, and it happens! Apply deep blue followed by a warm compress to support healthy blood flow and promote a healthy inflammatory response.
Ready to get started with oils?