All these beautiful oils... Ready to make some magic potions!!
My make and take party was so much fun!
Wild Orange Body Butter... This cream is so nice, and it smells so good!!
Wild Orange Body Butter Recipe
1 cup shaved Cocoa Butter
1 to 2 TBSP of Almond Oil (Coconut Oil)
4 drops of Vitamin E oil (optional)
4 drops of Wild Orange doTerra Essential Oil
1. Soften Cocoa Butter in the microwave. Do this by melting it in 5 second intervals. You want it soft like butter…not liquid.
2. Whip up the cocoa butter with a hand held beater (mixer) and slowly add your almond oil. I use less almond oil and just slowly add it till I have a good consistency.
4. Store in a mason jar.
5. Only scoop the body butter out of the container with clean hands to prevent bacteria from growing in the body butter.
6. Should last for up to 3 months.
7. Use as a body lotion to make hands and skin soft, smooth and smelling amazing.
3. Add in the Vitamin E oil and your essential oils and stir together to fully incorporate.
This Skin Blend will leave your face feeling so soft!!
You can't have a party without a little Perrier Sparkling water and Lime Essential Oil!!
We made lots of Essential Oil goodies...
Ready to get started with Oils? I am excited to help you on this Beautiful Journey!!